Winner - #12 - Sarah
As a stay at home, I am often trying to come up with the best way to supplement my husband's income without having to put my children in daycare. My number one job is to be a wife and a mother but after that, utilizing my "spare time" to help the family budget is a great help to my husband.
Where to start? How to do I start an online business without investing a lot of money? Where do I begin? Are there rules and regulations?
Christine over at Small Sprouts decided to answer many of these questions that women had in a quick and easy to read E-book entitled "Start and Run Your Own Online Business on A Frugal Budget."
I had the opportunity to read this book and found the information to be enlightening and helpful. While I knew some of it, I didn't know all of it and have already begun putting into practice a few of her tips on my own blog. Driving traffic to your blog can be a large hurdle to overcome and Christine has some great pointers to share.
The book is written in blog format so it is not your normal book but if you like reading blogs - it is super easy to read and follow. I would love to see the book "filled" out a little more over time but even the way it is, it is a great way to start making money straight from home!
Christine's thoughts on her book - "This EBook was compiled with the blood, sweat & tears of 5 years of experience in starting & running a successful online Website, blog site, Etsy & EBay site. I wanted to give brand new Momprenuers, small & medium sized business owners & hobbyists a guide on creating & holding a strong online presence."
You can purchase of copy of Christine's ebook - Start and Run Your Own Online Business on a Frugal Budget on her site.
Christine has generously offered to give one of my readers their own copy of this great book to start them on their journey to starting their online business.
1. Visit Small Sprouts blog and become an email subscriber. This is found on the right hand side column. Come back and leave me a comment letting me know you did so.
2. Become a follower of Small Sprout's blog. Come back and leave me a comment letting me know you follow. This will be verified.
3. Leave a comment on one of Small Sprout's blog posts. Come back and tell me which one.
4. Become a follower of this blog. Leave me a comment letting me know you follow. This will be verified.
5. Subscribe to this blog by email. Leave me a comment letting me know you did so. This will be verified.
6. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you did so.
7. Become a fan of Money Saving Tips for a Keeper at Home on Facebook. Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you did so.
This giveaway ends January 31, 2010 and is open to US residents only. Make sure that you leave your email address in each comment. Leave a separate comment for every entry that you make so that these will count for you! Have fun and I look forward to announcing the winners of this great giveaway!
Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of this product. You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from the Small Sprouts was involved in the writing of this post. I was not paid to write this review.