Winner - #26 - Ashley
Take one look at my daughter and you know that her mommy loves dressing her up and "making her pretty." We absolutely love hairbows at my house - what's an outfit without the perfect accessories! I believe that hairbows make an adorable girl even more adorable and also keep our little girls looking little girls for just a little longer.
I have a new niece and when she was dropped off to visit on Sunday afternoon - I was thrilled to dress up in her first bow. FlowerzInHerHair had sent me the most perfect bows to review and I was just thrilled with how cute the school bow looked on her cute little head.
Before my son was born and we moved, I made bows myself so I know the time and thought that goes into a bow before it is made. When I first received the bows, I look for a lopsided, sloppy bow and that certainly was not there with the FlowerzInHerHair bows. Each bow was meticulously and lovingly made for the little girls that were going to wear them.
Each hair bow boutique is known for their own speciality of bows and FlowerzInHerHair is great for the "Funky Flower" bows that she makes. I absolutely love these and picked the flower pictured on the right to match a dress and several shirts that Gracie has. While a little bigger than what she normally wears - it was so cute!
This bow was again very well-made and I already have my eye on several more that will make great additions to some of Gracie's church dresses.
FlowerzInHerHair has so many different bows to choose from and each one is unique in its characteristics. I can tell you that I will be returning time and again to purchase these stunning bows.
FlowerzInHerHair also has great prices for each of their bows. The Funky Flowers are $5.50 and the medium school bow that Kara is wearing is $4.00. Having sold bows before I know that these are more than reasonable prices. To make those prices even better, FlowerzInHerHair has offered to a coupon code to all of my readers for 10% off any order $10 or more! Use the code LOOKINGWELL when you checkout for a great discount!
For Valentines Day, Easter, or any special occasion coming up, FlowerzInHerHair would be the perfect place to shop for the perfect hairbows for the little girl in your life.
FlowerzInHerHair has generously offered one of my readers a $20 gift certificate to pick out their own bows!
1. Visit FlowerzInHerHair and tell me a bow you would pick if you won. Be sure to leave me your email address as well. Do this one first!
2. Become a follower of Flowerinherhair's blog. Come back and leave me a comment letting me know you follow. This will be verified.
3. Leave a comment on one of Flowerinherhair's blog posts. Come back and tell me which one.
4. Become a follower of this blog. Leave me a comment letting me know you follow. This will be verified.
5. Subscribe to this blog by email. Leave me a comment letting me know you did so. This will be verified.
6. Follow me and FlowzerInHerHair on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you did so.
7. Become a fan of Money Saving Tips for a Keeper at Home and FlowerzInHerHair on Facebook. Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you did so.
This giveaway ends February 6, 2010 and is open to US residents only. Make sure that you leave your email address in each comment. Leave a separate comment for every entry that you make so that these will count for you! Have fun and I look forward to announcing the winners of this great giveaway!
Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of this movie. You may or may not agree with my product. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from the FlowerzInHerHair was involved in the writing of this post. I was not paid to write this review.