ecoTools: Applying Make-up Like A Pro


Kids screaming, diapers to change, dishes to wash, floors to be mopped, laundry to fold, dinner to make - let's face it, we are moms and we are busy.  Sometimes we are lucky if we even get in the shower by the end of the day, let alone apply make-up.  When we look at the make-up, we cringe with the amount of time it is going to take to put it on.  We would love to have someone do our makeup and our hair but like most moms, we're on a strict budget and our money goes to food and providing for our children before any is spent on us.

Knowing all this about motherhood, I was excited when I heard that ecoTools has decided to help all women out.  They have teamed up with celebrity makeup artist Meredith Baraf to bring you the products and pointers you need to create a professionally pretty face. On February 1, ecoTOOLS officially launches four instructional videos on www.eco-tools.com so women everywhere can redefine and re-tool to become a total beauty know-it-all.



I had the opportunity to review the new ecoTOOLS 6 Piece Eye Brush Set  and ecoTOOLS Bronzer Brush along with try these videos to see what I thought.  First, I love the 6 piece eye brush set because everything is labeled so you know exactly which brush to use for what.

I used the cunning cat eye video and was amazed at how easy it was to do with the proper instruction and tools. 

Before Look:


After:

 

I thought the look was subtle but I really liked it and it was super easy to do.  You can see this and other ecoTool videos at ecoTool's great site! You can get tips on a flawless face, sultry smokey eye, and touched up face for day to night.  All videos are fantastic and extremely easy to follow!   

You can also purchase these great brushes from the ecoTools website.

Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of this product. You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from the ecoTools was involved in the writing of this post. I was not paid to write this review. 

0 comments: