Cooking and cleaning seems to be something that every mom does all day long. It seems to never end and at times can be very unglamorous. Sometimes we do it because we have to and other times we do it because we love it. Cooking is a favorite of mine but cleaning up the mess afterwards is just not my favorite thing to do. I am teaching Gracie how to work in the kitchen with hopes that one day, she'll clean up the mess!
When I was introduced to Flirty Aprons, I loved their cute look. My favorite part however is the fact that Gracie and I can have matching ones! As I teach her to mess up the kitchen, we can look super cute doing it. These aprons make even washing dishes cute!
I was sent the Adult Blue Chocolate apron to review and as soon as I pulled it out of the box, I noticed the weight of the material. It is definitely thicker than most aprons and the material is definitely high quality. The belt is extra long, making it perfect to wrap around so that you can create the cute bow on the side or if you just extra long length.
My favorite part of the whole apron is the great pockets in the front. Most aprons don't even have pockets but Flirty Aprons make it easy to have your necessary utensils always available to you.
Overall, I just love these aprons and am looking at getting Gracie the matching one. They are so cute and girly. They wash up great and seem like they will last for quite some time!
Flirty Aprons has aprons for everyone in the family including the man in your life! They ship worldwide and really make a great gift for the experienced or beginner cook in your life.
Flirty Aprons has generously offered to give one of my readers their choice of ANY apron on their site!
1. Visit Flirty Aprons and tell which apron you would pick if you won. Be sure to leave me your email address as well. Do this one first!
2. Become a follower of this blog. Leave me a comment letting me know you follow. This will be verified.
3. Subscribe to this blog by email. Leave me a comment letting me know you did so. This will be verified.
4. Grab my button (found in the sidebar) and post it on your blog. This must be up when the giveaway closes.
6. Follow me and Flirty Aprons on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you did so.
7. Become a fan of Empowering Mommy and Flirty Aprons on Facebook. Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you did so.
This giveaway ends February 23, 2010 and is open worldwide. Make sure that you leave your email address in each comment. Leave a separate comment for every entry that you make so that these will count for you! Have fun and I look forward to announcing the winners of this great giveaway!
Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of this product. You may or may not agree with my product. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from the Flirty Aprons was involved in the writing of this post. I was not paid to write this review.