Empowering Mommy


Starting today, Money Saving Tips for a Keeper at Home is changing!  There are huge changes in store so I want you to be prepared before I completely change everything and you wonder if you landed at the wrong blog site. 

For the last 3 months, my husband and I have been brainstorming the right name for this site because I knew that this site's name was too long.  The web address didn't match and it just wasn't good all the way around.  As of today, Money Saving Tips for a Keeper at Home is now Empowering Mommy: Enabling the Keeper at Home

I am so excited to be changing to Empowering Mommy - I think it better describes my mission here.  While I will still bringing you deals, coupons, and freebies; I am working towards enabling every woman with the power to be the best keeper at home as possible.  Whether you are a stay at home mom, work at a real job, a work at home mom - I want to offer to you a site that brings as much as help as possible in your adventures as "mommy".

If as I make changes, you find that something isn't working - feel free to send me an email at rachael @ empoweringmommy.com. 

The url for Empowering Mommy is now http://empoweringmommy.com so please feel free to update your blog rolls, bookmarks, or whatever you had the url saved in. 

Thank you for your patience as I work through all the issues with the new site. 

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the new name and look. Great Job!