HP All-In-One Printer Versus Kodak All-In-One Printer: 8 x 10 Prints


Have you ever thought how nice it would be to be able to print all the pictures you wanted right from home?  Thanks to being a part of HP's Virtual Focus Group - I'm doing that right now.  However, you don't have to be a part of this group to do it.  Many companies have come out with some printers that allow you to do this - cutting down the cost of what an average print at a photo studio would cost.  Depending on the printer I have found the prints to be comparable to the photo studio and have saved me time and money. 

So what printer to use?  The Kodak ESP 7 and the HP Photosmart C6380?  Check out my vlog to see what I think about these two printers and to see what 8 x 10's actually look like printed from home!  To see exactly what I am testing see this post.  To see how the two printers compared in printing documents head here and to see how they both did printing photo cards see this one



Disclosure: This post was written to blog about my participation for the HP Virtual Focus Group. You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. I was not paid for this post.  HP was not involved in the writing or videotaping of this post.

5 comments:

Staci A said...

Wow! The difference between the two is amazing. The HP looks so much better!

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

Wow, I'm a little surprised. Which Kodak printer was that? We have the Kodak ESP 9 and it prints so much better than that one. The HP definitely stands out, which model is that?

MySentimentExactLee said...

I also have a Kodak, the ESP 7 and it prints way better than that. But yeah, in this vlog the HP kicks butt!

Lee

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

I haven't printed pictures with my HP yet, but they did at the store, and its what sold me. The picture was GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

Check out my blog http://babeelove.com/2010/02/lemonade-stand-award/ - I gave you an award!