Nuddle: The Perfect Blanket For Everday!


Here in North Dakota, we battle the cold what seems like all year round.  We do get a slight reprieve in July and August but are hit again in September.  We, of course, have a house full of blankets and when there are gift occasions someone is always giving us another one.  They feel we need them because we live in North Dakota, ya know.   These blankets are great but it is hard to do anything when you are wrapped in a blanket.  Inevitably, the only part of you staying warm is from your waist down because you need your arms uncovered.

Nuddle has solved that problem though with their luxurious blanket that allows you to be cuddled up and warm and still have your arms out to work, play, read, or whatever you want to do.  We were sent a couple to review and when I first opened the box, Gracie was anxiously waiting.  The first blanket I pulled out was the Nuddle Baby Blanket.

I was shocked with how soft and cuddly these blankets are.  They are beautiful, practical, and so incredibly soft.  They are so nice that Gracie was pretty upset when I said "no, this blanket is the baby's."  "Where Ce-ce blanket, mommy?"  That is when I pulled out the Nuddle Kid blanket.  Gracie claimed it before I could even get it out of the package!



She loves this blanket and is always snuggled up with it.  She loves how it goes all the way up to her neck but her arms can still come out to hold books and other things.  (I'm a little jealous.)


She carries this blanket everywhere and if she doesn't have it, she is asking you for it.  My husband has tried to steal it from even though it is too short for him and she won't have it. 

While Gracie has loved her Nuddle Kid blanket, mommy and Gabriel love the Nuddle Baby blanket.  This blanket is unique in that you can use it with a 5 point harness stroller!  The blanket has three holes where the straps and the buckle fit. 



I love this because we can take him out of the warm car, put him in his stroller, and not have to worry about the blanket falling off!  It also has a foot pocket that fits over the end of the stroller so your entire child is covered with the stroller blanket!  (These blankets are only for use with a stroller.)



I know see why Hollywood loves these blankets so much!  I have washed both blankets and they are just as soft as the day we received them.  I will definitely be looking into purchasing the adult size blankets so the whole family can "nuddle" together.

You can purchase the blankets on the Nuddle Blanket website

Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of this product. You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from the Nuddle was involved in the writing of this post. I was not paid to write this review. 

0 comments: