It's time for Small Talk Six again! I love doing Small Talk Six and if you are a blogger you can participate too. Just check out MomDot for more details.
This week's Small Talk Six is about 6 things you would rather do yourself, even if you could pay someone else to do them. This one was fairly easy for me as I tend to be Obsessive Compulsive and like things done a certain way. Things don't have to be perfect but it has to be done my way. (I take after one of my parents, what can I say?)
1. Clean my bathroom. I don't like other people cleaning my house but definitely not my bathroom. I don't know but bathrooms seem personal. And if I paid someone to clean my bathroom, they might put the toilet paper roll over instead of under like it should be!
2. Watch my children. I had always planned on being a stay at home but it really would have been impossible for me to leave them anyway after they gave me their first smiles. I have a hard enough time leaving them with my family. I think we have had only one non family member babysit Gracie one time.
3. Cook for my family. We rarely even buy ready to eat meals, let alone let someone else cook my dinner. I love cooking and so it would take away the fun I have cooking. Menu planning - that is another thing altogether. I would love someone to menu plan for me.
4. Blogging. I love what I do. I know it can be time consuming, hard work at times, and just plain work - but I love it. I love the relationship I have built with you, my readers, and just the time I get to write. It may be scatterbrained at times but it's still my thoughts and I love writing them down.
5. Clothes Shopping - I'd pay you to go grocery shopping for me but not clothes shopping. I do not do it very often but when I do it is mostly for my children and I love those cute little clothes and shoes. (Off topic, but adult clothing is just not nearly as cute!) No one can pick cute clothes like I can for my kids. :-)
6. Party Plan - I love every aspect of entertaining so this is one I would never hand over. I like things a certain way and have fun implementing them. Kid's parties are especially fun!
Now you know me, so what things do you prefer to do yourself? If you blog about it, be sure to link up over at MomDot so that I can read and comment!