What We Thought of Denny's Free Grand Slam Breakfasts


Last week, we celebrated my husband's 30th birthday.  His birthday and Denny's Free Grand Slam Breakfast were on the same day so we decided that we would all get free food on his birthday.

My parents, my sister-in-law, my niece, and my family of five all arrived at Denny's expecting a long wait.  We were pleasantly surprised to find that Denny's must have properly prepared their commercial kitchen parts for this large endeavor.  Our party of 8 was seated in 5 minutes!

That is so no small feat when there were plenty of people out for their free Grand Slams.  We did arrive a little before the noon rush so when we were leaving, there were more people there but we heard that no one was standing in line for more than 5 minutes.

They were very quick to take our orders that day and when I ordered Gracie's I wasn't sure that she would qualify for the free Grand Slam.  She was the only child out of the three eating so a Grand Slam for a two year old was just a little too much.  They graciously offered to give her the Junior Grand Slam for free which was so nice especially when they didn't have to.  (I hate to waste food!) 

Our food was out in just 10 minutes!  I have never seen faster service at Denny's.  We have been the past very disappointed with the quality of food and service so they really redeemed themselves that day.  My husband and I are headed to a conference next week and due to the service that we received last Tuesday - we are already planning on making another trip to Denny's next week!

Thanks, Denny's for the free Grand Slams and the great service!  While I do feel sorry for the chickens, I am very thankful that you provided free food for all us on my husband's birthday!

Disclosure:  Denny's had no part in this post.  We enjoyed our time at Denny's so I shared it with you.

1 comments:

Night Owl Mama said...

we had a blizzard here that day and my son was able to make it. Our Denny's is the slowest on the planet and not even for a free breakfast would I run over there
GLad you enjoyed your meal