First Years Diaper Rash Relief Coupon


As a mom, I have been searching for the best, most natural method to relieve diaper rashes with my children. I do not like using medicated creams unless absolutely necessarily so I am thrilled to say that First Years let me know about their new Bottom Care Diaper Rash Relief System.

Doctor-developed, the system eases the pain and discomfort associated with diaper rash safely and naturally. As simple as slipping a cooling gel pad inside a disposable milk protein sleeve and placing on the affected area for a short period of time, the soothing relief from pain happens in minutes and the skin is treated in a way that begins the healing process. The product can be used several times a day and is 100 percent natural. Available at Babies R Us, the SRP for the product is $10.99.

I am so excited about this new product and the fact that there is a $1.00/1 coupon to go with its release!  This coupon expires March 31, 2010 so you'll need to use it by the end of the month!   I am excited about this new, more natural way to cure my children's diaper rash - if only, I had had it last week! 

0 comments: