Giggle, Giggle, Quack DVD Review



My daughter loves to read.  You can often find her either on her back with her book propped up or on her belly "reading."  Since she is only two, she really can't read but she does a good job of pretending.  She often lines up all of her animals and her brother to "read" to them.  If I could, she would have me sit next to her all day and read to her.

When I sent Giggle Giggle Quack... and More Stories DVD By Doreen Cronin (Scholastic Storybook Treasures) to review, I was thrilled.  This is not an ordinary children's DVD, this a DVD with five books being read to your child.  Some of Gracie's favorite books are included:

Duck For President
Giggle, Giggle, Quack
Dooby, Dooby Moo
Diary of a Worm
Diary of a Fly

I just loved that Gracie was getting her favorite books read to her and she was loving it too.  She was thrilled to see her friends "Moo Cow" and "Duck, Duck" show up on the screen and could tell the story along with the narrator.

Giggle Giggle Quack... and More Stories By Doreen Cronin (Scholastic Storybook Treasures) makes stories come alive in an unique way that supports reading comprehension, vocabulary, and problem solving.  You can have the words appear on the TV just like you would the real book or you can it without it.

I am looking forward to checking out more of Scholastic's Storybook Treasures.  You can find Giggle Giggle Quack... and More Stories By Doreen Cronin along with many other great storybook DVDs over at Scholastic's Storybook Treasures websiteThis DVD releases March 20, 2010.

Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of this product. You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from the Scholastic was involved in the writing of this post. I was not paid to write this review. 

0 comments: