Heavy Crown Jewelry: For the Frugal Bride


When I think of weddings, the first thought that comes to mind is the sweet love that the couple has for each other.  Then the second thought that comes to my cynical mind is the cost of such a precious time.  Brand new babies and weddings seem to be so costly even though they are some the sweetest and most important events in your life.

I know of four brides this year and each one of them is trying their hardest to have nice weddings without the tremendous cost.  When I came across Heavy Crown Jewelry, I was impressed with the price and quality of the wedding bands that they had to offer.  As soon as I saw this site, a conversation with one my bride friends came to mind.

She was asking my brother and group of other guys what rings they liked the best.  My brother said he loved his Tungsten Carbide because of the quality and durability of the ring.  It has never been scratched and is resistant to tarnishing.  He highly recommended his ring so when I saw Heavy Crown Jewelry today - I knew that this was her solution.



Heavy Crown Jewelry has a large selection of men's wedding bands in both Tungsten Carbide and Titanium.  Most have the comfort fit and are very affordable.  You can purchase a ring for between $45 - $65 with free shipping!  These rings are more than half the price of what you would pay for the same ring in a jewelry store!


If you are in the market for an affordable, good quality wedding band, I highly recommend checking out Heavy Crown Jewelry

Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of this product. You may or may not agree with my opinion. This post was sponsored. No one from the Heavy Crown Jewelry was involved in the writing of this post.

0 comments: