As a new mom, I just loved planning my children's nursery. It was exciting to pick the theme and start decorating. The one thing I struggled with was finding the perfect wall art to go with the theme that I had picked. I love bright colors, vivid illustrations, and something as cute as possible. The perfect prints were hard to find but I was just recently introduced to Ilona BDS Illustrations and her art was just I was looking for.
Ilona BDS Illustrations are "whimsical original reproduction prints, sparkling with acid free glitter for children’s bedrooms and play rooms." These illustrations can just make your child's imagination soar! I quickly fell in love with so many of the beautiful pieces that she had. The Prince Frog reminds me how I dreamed of kissing a frog one day as a child and him turning into my Prince Charming.
The beautiful butterflies, teacups, motorcycles, and even fire trucks are drawn and illustrated in such a way that any nursery or child's room will be beautifully completed with these phenomenal, one of a kind pieces of art.
The illustrator is a lot like so many of us. She is a mom of 2, Phoenix 3 years and Logan 8 months, with a big dream. Her dream was to stay home but take her love for illustrations into a job that still allowed her to stay at home - Illona BDS Illustrations was born.
Since I love her work so much, Illona BDS Illustrations is allowing me to offer one of my readers a choice of one of her beautiful prints. (ARV $60)
1. Visit Illona BDS Illustrations and me which print you would pick if you won. This will be the print that you receive. Do this one first!
2. Become a follower of this blog. Leave me a comment letting me know you follow. This will be verified.
3. Subscribe to this blog by email. Leave me a comment letting me know you did so. This will be verified.
4. Grab my button (found in the sidebar) and post it on your blog. This must be up when the giveaway closes.
5. Leave a comment on another one of my posts - must be a nongiveaway post. Leave a comment with which post you commented on.
6. Follow me and Ilona BDS Illustrationson on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you did so.
7. Become a fan of Empowering Mommy on Facebook and share that you entered as your status update. Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you did so.
This giveaway ends April 19, 2010 and is open to the US only. Make sure that you leave your email address in each comment. Leave a separate comment for every entry that you make so that these will count for you! Have fun and I look forward to announcing the winners of this great giveaway!
Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation for this post. Ilona BDS Illustrations provided me with the information to write this post. All writings and opinions are my own.