Precious & Few: Making Family Memories and Traditions Sweeter



As a mom, I have learned how fast my children grow and I trying to preserve each memory because they are so precious and not as plenteous as I thought they would be.  When I found out about Precious & Few, I had to share this sweet company with you.  She has the sweetest gowns that are made especially to be precious heirlooms.

These gowns are heirloom christening gowns and while we do not have our children baptized, we do have them dedicated to the Lord.  This is an important time for us because it is time where we give our precious gifts (our children) back to the Lord.  It is something that I hope my children do when they have children.  It is a precious family tradition that has such deep meaning.


As we carry this tradition from generation to generation, wouldn't a sweet gown like what Precious & Few makes be just the sweetest thing?  Each gown features fine linen and silk fabrics, lovely lace, ribbon and rosebud trim and beautiful workmanship.  Each one can also be monogrammed to make it even more special.

Kathleen Lagas had the desire to help families preserve their family memories with a precious heirloom just like they did long ago in Ireland.


You can purchase one of these precious heirloom gowns from Precious & Few.  What a precious gift this would be for a new mother.  

Disclosure:  The company did contact me with information about this product.  All opinions and thoughts expressed are my own.  I was not compensated in any way to feature this company.  No one from Precious & Few was involved in the writing of this post.

0 comments: