Little girls everywhere are pretty excited about the newest Disney release The Princess and the Frog. The movie release Tuesday, March 16, and am getting to give one Blu-Ray/DVD Combo away to one EmpoweringMommy.com reader.
Synposis: Magic, music and romance are waiting around every corner of the legendary Big Easy as Disney’s newest princess sets out on an exciting adventure through a magical new world. Tiana (voiced by Anika Noni Rose) is a beautiful and hardworking young woman determined to fulfil her father’s dream of owning an elegant New Orleans supper club. When Naveen (Bruno Campos), a handsome prince arrives in town looking for romance, the evil Dr. Facilier (Keith David) hatches a nefarious plot and turns Naveen into a frog. A kiss from Tiana should return him to his true form, but in a hilarious twist on the classic story, she is instead transformed into a frog herself! The pair must travel into the heart of the mysterious Louisiana bayou with only a trumpet-playing alligator and a love-struck firefly as guides to find the priestess who can reverse the curse in order to find their “happily ever after.”
You can watch a trailer below:
1. Tell me yours or your daughter's favorite Disney Princess.
2. Become a follower of this blog. Leave me a comment letting me know you follow. This will be verified.
3. Subscribe to this blog by email. Leave me a comment letting me know you did so. This will be verified.
4. Grab my button (found in the sidebar) and post it on your blog. This must be up when the giveaway closes. Please leave the link to your blog also please.
5. Blog about this giveaway. You must have a direct link to this giveaway as well as a post at least 100 words about the giveaway or this blog. Leave me a comment with a link to your post.
6. Leave a comment on another one of my posts. This can not be a giveaway post. Leave me a comment with the name of the post.
7. Follow me Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you did so.
8. Become a fan of Money Saving Tips for a Keeper at Home on Facebook and update your status that you entered. Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you did so.
This giveaway ends March 19, 2010 and is open to US residents only. Make sure that you leave your email address in each comment. Leave a separate comment for every entry that you make so that these will count for you! Have fun and I look forward to announcing the winners of this great giveaway!
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by Disney. All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way by Disney.