Time for a Small Talk Six started over at MomDot and this week it is on the 6 items that are on your grocery/shopping list every single week. This one was pretty easy and kind of fun. (Don't judge me now though when you read my list - it might not be as healthy as yours. :-))
1. Bananas - these are normally gone in about 2 days in my house with both my husband and daughter consuming them quickly.
2. Dr. Pepper - my husband's death drink - I'm sure if it is nothing else it will be the Dr. Pepper that kills him (no, I didn't drug or put rat poison in it! Doesn't need my help.)
3. Sour cream - this goes into quite a few recipes or else the two monkeys in my house mix it with ranch dressing and eat it with the veggies in the house.
4. Yogurt - this is my breakfast of Champions
5. Chocolate - something, just anything, always changes from week to week
6. Something free - there have been lots of free coupons out there lately and it seems that every week I'm getting to put one of those items on my list. (Today was Double Stuffed Cakesters - did I mention that this was free and chocolate!)
What are some things that your family can not live without or that goes on your list every week?