My daughter loves milk but we are careful with how much we give her because of the hormones in the milk. Our regular milk is not as healthy as it used to be years ago so I try to watch her intake. I have looked into Organic milk but had not tried with her yet because I am so picky with the flavor and taste of milk.
Recently, we were asked to review Horizon's Organic Chocolate Milk with DHA-Omega 3 and not only did Gracie love but so did mommy and daddy. While we do not normally drink chocolate milk, it was a sweet treat for everyone and very yummy. The milk was rich and creamy but I felt good about it because I knew that it was organic and would not have the stuff that other milk has.
Horizon's Organic milk became such a favorite that while we gone when we did have to buy milk - we searched for Horizon's. It is slightly more expensive than regular milk but I love knowing that my daughter is not getting those nasty pesticides and other things in her milk.
Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of this product. You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from the Horizon's was involved in the writing of this post. I was not paid to write this review.
Horizon's thinks that you will love their milk just as much we do so they are giving 3 of my readers 2 free coupons for a half gallon and 2 coupons for $1.00 off. There will be one grand prize winner out of the 3 winners who will receive the coupons and a red Horizon Organic branded ChicoBag and a branded Rubik’s Cube keychain!
1. Head over to Horizon's and tell me another product that you would love to try. This will be the product that you receive. Do this one first!
2. Become a follower of this blog. Leave me a comment letting me know you follow. This will be verified.
3. Subscribe to this blog by email. Leave me a comment letting me know you did so. This will be verified.
4. Grab my button (found in the sidebar) and post it on your blog. This must be up when the giveaway closes.
5. Leave a comment on another one of my posts - must be a nongiveaway post. Leave a comment with which post you commented on.
6. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you did so.
7. Become a fan of Empowering Mommy and Horizon on Facebook and share that you entered as your status update. Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you did so.
This giveaway ends April 20, 2010 and is open to the US only. Make sure that you leave your email address in each comment. Leave a separate comment for every entry that you make so that these will count for you! Have fun and I look forward to announcing the winners of this great giveaway!