Great Savings Saturday

Well, I love to share all the good deals throughout the week, now I'm going to share how much I saved this week.

On Tuesday, I hit Walmart with the main shopping that I needed to accomplish. I have found that when the deals everywhere else are not that great that I will find it cheaper at Walmart. You can also price match at Walmart so if a store has just one thing you want at a great price, just get it Walmart. Bring your sales flyer with you and show it to the cashier when she rings it up.

My total came to $78.57, my out of pocket costs were $54.57. My total savings was $24.00 or 31%.

On Wednesday, I made sure I stopped at Target to get a few good deals. My total came to $29.44 and my out of pocket costs were $3.35. My total savings was $26.09 or 89%!

Thankfully with my good deals this week, I will have very little to get next week which will help save us quite a bit.

Do you get great deals this week? Feel free to share them here or link to your site where you share your savings.

0 comments: