More Huggies Coupons!


Coupons.com has reset their Huggies coupons so make sure you print some more! This is such a great deal! If you don't need diapers, you can use the $5.00 coupon on Huggies Gentle Care wipes. If you use this at Target, you can get a big package for $0.98. You can also use these at Walmart to get disposable Gentle Care changing table mats for free and an overage of $2.00! You can use this overage for the rest of your groceries. Even if you don't need these things for your family, they would make great baby shower gifts or for a family you know with small children.

I will be taking my coupons down to Walgreens in Fargo this week so that I can get three packs of diapers for $2.75! That is not individually, that is the price of all three of them! I will be doing my best to get as many as possible so that we can be stocked up for this new little baby when he comes.

0 comments: