My Target Super Savings


I had not planned to do any grocery shopping this week but then we found out that I had doctor's appointment today so we decided that we would get the few things we did need and pick up the deals at Target that I knew of. This was the first time my husband had been with me to see what it is like to do shopping this way and he was bragging as we left the store. It was quite funny to see and I couldn't help but laugh.

Today I will give you a break-down of everything along with the coupons so that if you would like to find similar deals, you will have that opportunity.

4 Johnson Buddy Bars - $.99 each - used (4) $1.00/1 coupons
3 Pledge MultiSurface Cleaning Wipes - $2.94 each - used (3) $1.00 Target and (3) $2.00 coupons
3 bags of Cheetos - $1.29 - used (3) $1.00 Target coupons
5 lb bag of Russet Potatoes - $3.99
Black Pearl Medium Olives (clearanced) - $0.85
(2) Ken's Salad Dressing - $2.39 - used (2) $2.00 coupons from 3/8 Smart Source coupon insert
Roma Tomatoes - $0.85
(6) Archer Farms Artisan Loaves - $.99 - used 6 $1.00 Target coupons
1. 5 lbs of Sutton and Dodge Beef Ribs - $3.74 - used $2.00 Target coupons
1.4 lbs of Sutton and Dodge Beef Ribs - $3.71 - used $2.00 Target coupons
1.2 lbs of Beef Chuck Stew Meat - $2.35 - used $2.00 Target coupons
1.1 lbs of Beef Chuck Stew Meat - $2.27 - used $2.00 Target coupons
(3) Motts All-Natural, No preservatives Applesauce - $1.69 - used (3) $1.00 Target coupon and $0.55 coupon
Musselmanns Applesauce - $1.77
Gold 'n Plump All Natural Chicken Breasts - $4.00
Breyers All Natural Ice Cream - $3.54
Nice n Easy Hair color - $6.00 - used $5.00 coupon from 3/1 Proctor & Gamble coupon insert

My total came to $65.22
I saved $43.15
My Out of Pocket Cost $22.07
My percentage saved was 67%

We also put 6 GE lightbulbs for $1.00 on raincheck. This nice because I will get them at this price up until May 5th and my coupon is good until May 15th so we should still be able to get these lightbulbs for free!

Not bad for a day when I made a few mistakes - I bought one wrong applesauce and forgot my coupon for my potatoes. Mistakes will happen but don't worry about it because it is all a great learning process!

Did you get great deals this week? Why not share them? Send me an e-mail at couponmomma2009@gmail.com with your great deals and I will post them as guest posts throughout this week! Include a picture if you can but if you can't, we still want to see your deals!

0 comments: