Treasure Tuesday - Those Special Times

I have been gone from the blog a lot lately because I have been spending precious time with my two little ones. As I have spent that time, I have grown to realize how fast this time goes by. Just today, as I was reading to my 19 month old, I realized that she no longer likes those "three word" baby books - no, she wants "big girl" books with lots of words. When did she get so big? I know that this is just the start because in the last week, she is no longer the baby but a big helper to her little brother. These moments are treasures each memory unique and too soon they will be gone.

What do you treasure this week? Feel free to share, I would love to hear about them. We can never take our treasures too lightly. To learn more about these Treasure Tuesday posts, feel free to read about them here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a beautiful picture, Rachael! Gracie is going to be a wonderful big sister. He's such a doll, too, so tiny and lovable. I do not see how you get anything done except loving on babies.

The 4-Crows Blog said...

They are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing!