Baby Bella Maya: The Frugal Alternative to Baby Posh




Those little baby feet are so cute!  Chubby or thin, baby feet just have a cuteness about them that I can not describe.  I love to see those baby feet moving around as my little one lays on his back trying to entertain himself.  It is so fun to see them grab for those feet for the first time and become fascinated with the new "play toy" that they found.




I just recently was sent two pairs of shoes from Baby Bella Maya.  When I opened the unexpected box, the cutest booties were inside.  One pair was 0 - 6 months baby boy Camo.  These little booties are adorable.  My heart melted when I imagined my sweet little boy's piggies encompassed in this cute little shoes.  They are so comfortable and I have received so many compliments on these shoes.  There is something about a little boy in camo that everyone loves and these match many outfits.

I was also sent another pair of adorable booties.  These 6 - 12 month cute booties came in the Precious Pink design and are absolutely adorable.  My daughter's feet are just a little too big for these but I have a niece coming who would look adorable in shoes like these.
The great thing about Baby Bella Maya's booties is the affordable price!  I was shocked when I found out that these shoes are only $10 a pair.  I expected them to be a lot more so I was really pleased at the price.  Baby shoes can kill your budget sometimes especially when they start walking and need more support.  Their little feet grow so quickly and you are often buying new shoes.  This is definitely a very affordable price!
You can also get the cutest gifts sets for your little girl that include a onesie, little shoes, diaper cover and headband.  What a sweet baby gift this would make!

Baby Bella Maya has so many cute items that really are affordable.  I loved their car seat covers and soft designer blankets.  If you are shopping for a baby, Baby Bella Maya is definitely a great place to stop.  

0 comments: