Playing dress up is one of Gracie's favorite things. She loves pretending to be something else. It grows her imagination and she is at the age that playing is learning is learning right now.
Fed-Ex dropped by yesterday morning and just made Gracie's day. Inside the box was everything needed for her to become a "butterfly" as she put it. It was sent from Fairy-Gram and included the sweetest pairs of wings, tutu skirt, adjustable headpiece, twirly stick, and two hairbows.
I was very impressed with the quality of everything inside and just how adorable it was. The skirt has a beautiful big daisy on it with a comfortable waistband. The skirt also has flower petals inside of it. It is incredibly cute!
The wings have the same stretchy material as the waistband of the skirt making it super comfortable for Gracie to wear. Her favorite part are the wings as she "flys" around the house saying she is a butterfly.
She played all day with this wonderful Fairy-Gram and I have a feeling she will be dancing around my house with her wings today also.
What a great surprise this was for my daughter and I think that other little girls would love it too. What a great birthday surprise this gift would be. This would even be a fun gift idea for Easter or any upcoming holiday.
You can purchase these adorable dress up outfits from Fairy-Gram's website. An entire outfit is $29.95 - not bad when you consider all that your little girl will be receiving and the hours of fun she will have!
Fairy-Gram has generously offered one of my readers their own Fairy-Gram in the color of their choice! One little girl out there is going to be thrilled!
1. Visit Fairy-Gram and tell me which color you would like. (This is the one you will receive.) Be sure to leave me your email address as well. Do this one first!
2. Become a follower of this blog. Leave me a comment letting me know you follow. This will be verified.
3. Subscribe to this blog by email. Leave me a comment letting me know you did so. This will be verified.
4. Grab my button (found in the sidebar) and post it on your blog. This must be up when the giveaway closes.
6. Follow me and Fairy-Gram on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Please leave a comment with your twitter name letting me know you did so.
7. Become a fan of Empowering Mommy and Fairy-Gram on Facebook. Please leave a comment along with your facebook name letting me know you did so.
This giveaway ends March 10, 2010 and is to the US. Make sure that you leave your email address in each comment. Leave a separate comment for every entry that you make so that these will count for you! Have fun and I look forward to announcing the winners of this great giveaway!
Thanks to Mom Made That for making this review possible!
Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of this product. You may or may not agree with my product. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from the Fairy-Gram was involved in the writing of this post. I was not paid to write this review.