How Mom's Really Feel

I was surfing Facebook last night and came across the "Mom Song".  I had heard this song before and absolutely love it.  I didn't have kids yet when I had heard it last so this time - I could hear myself saying much of what she sang.

After that I came across this second song mom-comedienne Anita Renfroe and it spoke my heart even more the other one.  Any mom dealing with diapers right now probably feels the exact same way so I couldn't resist sharing.

Let me say though, I do not like the Luvs brand diapers so when you see that ad at the end of the video - please know this mom is not endorsing that brand.  Sorry, Luvs.

Here's the song:


The above picture is my own and I ask that you do not take it for use anywhere else on the Internet or for any other use.

1 comments:

ashley t said...

that was a super cute song!!!!