Ecogear: Ecozoo Animal Bag Review


When traveling with children, have you ever noticed that their things seem to quickly take over the vehicle you are traveling in?  They also seem to have way more stuff than you do even though it doesn't make sense - they are so tiny? 

About two weeks ago, our family went to a conference and we stopped in Minneapolis on the way back to spend some time with family and just have a little bit of fun.  I knew my daughter would be traveling with my parents to meet us there so I sent her Ecozoo bag along for just the things she would need to keep her occupied while traveling for 5 hours. 


Her Ecogear Organic Cotton Ecozoo Panda Bag is adorable.  It is organic and ecofriendly which I absolutely love.  It is the perfect size for little hands and is easy for Gracie to put her things into and close all on her own.



Gracie loves to be organized and have her place for all "her stuff."  When the bag arrived, the first test was to find out if it would adequately hold her favorite item of all.  Her little stuff dog never leaves her side so she wanted to test out her EcoZoo Panda bag to see if it fit and how he would look.


He fit wonderfully and she was thrilled.  While the bag was toddler approved, the most important was how durable and washable this little guy is.  He is made out of very high quality materials - it is one of the first things you notice when you hold the bag.  The panda part is extremely well made and actually nicer than I thought it would be.  Anything a toddler or preschooler uses needs to be tough and I found the Ecozoo bag to be just that.

After the trip there and back, the bag needed to be washed as my daughter had spilled juice on him.  He washed up amazingly well.  I washed him on the hand wash cycle in my washing machine and hung him up to dry and he was looks exactly the same.


The Ecozoo bags are so cute and would make great backpacks for a preschooler or kindergartner.  They hold just the right amount of supplies and would make any child excited to go to school.  


You can purchase the Ecogear Organic Cotton Ecozoo Bag in your choice of a panda, a dog, a pig, or an elephant.  (The elephant is my favorite - he's so cute!)  You can also purchase the bag on Ecogear's website or on Amazon.com for $29.99.

Disclosure: This review is based on my own honest unbiased opinion of this product. You may or may not agree with my opinion. I was sent product free of charge to review. No one from the Ecogear was involved in the writing of this post. I was not paid to write this review.

1 comments:

lfhpueblo said...

What a cool bag and liking that it's organic.