My Own Creations - Tutu Bow Holder


So I abandoned you all yesterday because my creative side was begging to be used.  I went grocery shopping and gathered the supplies that I would need.  This idea has been brewing for over a year and the last month or so has gotten to the point that I really wanted to put my idea into work.  



So after much work and working late into the night, this is what I abandoned you all for:



Gracie desperately needs a place to hold all her bows. I have made hers since she was 3 months old and we are always losing them. I didn't like any of the bow holders that I could buy. I saw this idea on another site two years ago when I first started making hair bows.  I was so busy making and selling my bows that I was never able to accomplish making one.


It needs a little work and I would like to practice a little further with it but I was happy with the basic start.


So what do you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions. Maybe you have made one in the past and have some advice on how to make it better.

Gracie hasn't seen it yet but I think she will love it. It will be in my office which is going to brown and pink - thus the colors.

4 comments:

Aubrie Williams @ The Buzz 4 Moms said...

OOOHHH!!! It's adorable. You gonna do a giveaway? LOL. The pink and brown is perfect too!

Lauren Elise Designs said...

Rachael, you are so talented!! If I ever have a little girl, can I pay you to make me some BIG bows and an adorable bow holder?!? :-D

Rachael @ Empowering Mommy said...

Thanks, ladies. :-) A giveaway - I'll have to think about it. I would like to add sleeves to the bodice, I think, to give it a little more of a little girl look.

Lauren, I would love to make you bows and a bow holder even though I really don't sell my stuff anymore. :-)

Mom at Tiny Green Mom said...

How ADORABLE! You definitely have a gift, Rachael!